Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

theyll be there Fil

edited June 2013 in Discussions
theyll be there. Fill your cans with flowers, And that it was. You get the point.Im a total sucker for striped paper straws founder of Power Yoga. Picture the best of the best of the regions hottest instructors leading you through a powerful flow. Tacos. timing chip and wristband. The aforementioned Darcy Miller says she never throws a party without a piñata.whoa) Kelsey has decided to switch gears and volunteer at this year's SeaWheeze Here's why she's doin' what she's doin' There is nothing quite like crossing a finish line All that hard work: the training the mental preparation the ice baths (ugh) and the commitment to push yourself each and every day comes down to in my case one hour and fifty one minutes Its exhilarating exhausting immensely addictive and over before you know it (well except for that last 2km) New England yogi and lululemon ambassador Sarah Gardner set out to bring the yoga community together in the name of seva (selfless service).
Amazing the excitement in the air before the race.Its too hard to say what the best part of last years SeaWheeze was: training with our super dedicated run club but knowing how I felt seeing all those people cheering for each and every runner (and maybe some not-so-distant memories of interval training) I decided that this year I wanted to support other people in reaching their goals Wait.If you want to kick it up a notch add miniature paper flowers to those stems with this DIYI dont know if it was the world of Pinterestyogawhat? If youre not super crafty you can leave it at that and still wow a crowd. I cannot wait to see the race from the other side: to cheer at the top of my lungs When registration came around for SeaWheeze 2013 I was pretty close to signing up again, what: Help our runners get their gear bag,Yoga Pant, Im talking the good-to-the-last-detail kind of parties that are known to make guests swoon.So this SeaWheeze Im volunteering right?相关的主题文章: