interesting phone numbers
  • this is a KKK hotline number out of henderson, north carolina. its been up for 20 years and the same dude has been doing the message the whole time:

1-252-492-7000

i was just watching Hannity and Colmes about 20 minutes and got pretty effin mad as usual.. but this time i wanted to talk to someone at Fox News about it.. so made a few phone calls and found this number, it is the Fox News corporate headquarters. i kinda winged and bullshitted myself to someone other than a secretary.. but they immediately interrupted me after they figured out what i was calling for and sent me to some extension where i left a message. it was worth playing around with for a minute to bitch at someone:

1-212-301-3000

anyone else got some cool number to check out?
  • 867-530 naieeyaiiyeeeen. sorry i had to do that.
  • the confederate knights hotline! i forgot about them/just put them in my phone book.

"the kkk has a lot to offer whitey... hail victory and white power." listening to that in the dark at 1 in the morning is scary.
  • x3x-7x8-20x6
  • tucker said:
    this is a KKK hotline number out of henderson, north carolina. its been up for 20 years and the same dude has been doing the message the whole time:

1-252-492-7000

my friend is from Henderson and we use to call that number about once a month for as long as i can remember. i didn't know he's been doing it for 20 years though.
  • i think i mentioned this a couple of months back but this dudes name we cut out of the phone book to put on a flier, was 'Hev E. Metal' still cant get over that.
  • tucker said:
    anyone else got some cool number to check out?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I have so many good numbers, yes, i'm 20, and yes, i still enjoy prank calling people.

Reverend Beasley (KKK Grand Wizard of Meck. County) 770 967 3479

Playboy Mansion 310 273 6774

Random Payphone on Myrtle Beach Strip (not sure if it's still in service, but was always a fun one to call during Spring Break/Summer) 843 448 8789

Tyrone (Some guy with 2 cell phone numbers. We found the numbers in the Jamaica Center Subway Station in Queens, NY on the back of a napkin. He has tried to sell me a Quarter Pound of weed when i've called before and one time his mom answered the phone and said it was too late for me to be calling )--------- 718 206 0988 & 718 414 4697 SOUTH SIDE JAMAICA QUEENS BABY.

Have fun, let me know how it goes.
  • David or Matt or Garrett: please call Tyrone and record the conversation and post it.
  • Taraness said:
    David or Matt or Garrett: please call Tyrone and record the conversation and post it.

My friends called tyrone 2 nights ago and he supposedly flipped out on him. What I was told he said was "he started telling my friend how much of a thug he was or soemthing and telling him that he had AIDS so he wasnt scared to "kill a nigga" or something. He said he's had AIDS since he was 10 so he's not scared.
  • Stop calling Tyrone number, not interested in pranks. So back the fuck up and the next time someone call he will call the cops.
  • Nah girl Im finna call it right now and ask to speak to Tina Mathis so you betta answer so I can holla and put u in my rap video
  • 601-885-2288

number to some nationalist party who doesn't like hitler.. go figure.
  • tinamathis:Stop calling Tyrone number, not interested in pranks. So back the fuck up and the next time someone call he will call the cops.

i really hope that's true because if so i might just have to call from work one day just to do it.
  • What the fuck, did she Google his phone number or something? Thread is 3 years old!
  • Some random military base in Alaska, ask em if they've talked to Sarah Palin recently

907-377-3113

This one is always fun: The Cherokee Tribal Office

You're supposed to call to order a form to fill out to get tribal membership if you're at least one half Cherokee etc

207-497-2771
  • This thread is good stuff. Prank calls are great.
  • westboro baptist church:
    785-273-0277
  • tucker:westboro baptist church:
    785-273-0277

let them die already.
  • occupant:
    tucker:westboro baptist church:
    785-273-0277

let them die already.

they're mostly family and the ideas are spread among them. as long as they continuing procreating, the church will live on.
  • i think at one point the ideas will end.
    i don't see this us vs. the world continuing forever.
  • also, the five point calvinist ideas have been debunked over and over again.
  • 1-417-864-8848
  • Guest:1-417-864-8848

i need to know what number this is.
    but theres no way im trusting guest.
    you asshole.
  • YesterdaysTrash:
    Guest:1-417-864-8848

i need to know what number this is.
    but theres no way im trusting guest.
    you asshole.
    Maybe it's Guest's phone number.
  • stop callin tyrone number. he tell me tell you that
  • called it.
  • andy mcGEE:called it.
    ...anddddd

?
  • didnt really call it.
  • 1-206-722-3000

ufo report hotline
  • andy mcGEE:didnt really call it.

good joke.....

and as far as not trusting guests - hilarious. since someone has a real username they are reputable etc. and considering you have to be a member to post anon (i think) then it shouldnt be an issue.
  • Who the fuck is Tyrone?
  • And where's my goddamn QP?

yeah, that's not a working number.
  • 678-999-8212 is Soldier Boy.

Erik called him and now he gets text updates every day or so on the new album. Ha!

Thats a Springfield, Missouri number.
    It works for me, I included the 1.

Some chick answered: "Good morning, CTI"

I hung up, I don't know what CTI is.
  • Taraness:678-999-8212 is Soldier Boy.

Erik called him and now he gets text updates every day or so on the new album. Ha!

Haha I just saw that I lol'd a little.

It's Soulja Boy
  • Shit, you're right.
  • It's not like he matters anyways, I was just pointing it out.
  • I think it was a valid point to make.
  • Nick@Nite:
    Guest:1-417-864-8848

Thats a Springfield, Missouri number.
    It works for me, I included the 1.

Some chick answered: "Good morning, CTI"

I hung up, I don't know what CTI is.

i added the one as well but it still said it didn't work.
  • I am from Springfield, mo - that 864-8848 is a local trucking company, that is it. But here is a number from a real a-hole. I called him by mistake, then he won't let me off the phone, and then gets angry when I don't want to listen to him. A real weirdo. 417-844-3552, aaron something.
  • rachelc:I am from Springfield, mo - that 864-8848 is a local trucking company, that is it. But here is a number from a real a-hole. I called him by mistake, then he won't let me off the phone, and then gets angry when I don't want to listen to him. A real weirdo. 417-844-3552, aaron something.

how in the hell did you get my number!!! Next time I want to talk to you about peeing on roosters you need to be polite enough to let me finish!!
  • scary how much you sound like him... you must have called him.
  • welcome to rachel dumpoff
  • hope you enjoy your stay!
  • hey, some of these numbers are people's personal numbers that some kids put on here as a joke. Someone should moderate this post, if not delete it for being so invasive. Thanks.
  • ^was funny when Dave and Matt were doing it 2 years ago. not so much anymore though.
  • i still chuckle. i wonder if that person in the baby photo knows how many thousands of people hes been used to insult on the internet

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!